Saturday, November 1, 2014

Looking Ahead: November 2014

Here are books published this November that are on my radar.

November 4rth:

Naturals 2: Killer Instinct by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Category: YA
Genre: Urban Fantasy/Mystery
Why: I'm always up for a Barnes book and The Naturals was really fun and twisted.

Finishing School Book 3: Waistcoats and Weaponry by Gail Carriger
Category: YA
Genre: Steampunk/Mystery
Why: Because I love this series. I read anything Carriger. I can't wait for Prudence next year.





Bhinian Empire Book 2: Empire of Shadows by Miriam Forster
Category: YA
Genre: Fantasy/Mystery
Why: I love City of a Thousand Dolls. It was one of the most underrated books last year. Can't wait to spend more time in this fascinating land.





His Fair Assassin Trilogy Book 3: Mortal Heart by Robin LaFevers
Category: YA
Genre: Historical Fiction/Romance
Why: I have a fondness for this trilogy, even if I will forever find nuns training assassins weird.





November 11th:

Stone Cove Island by Suzanne Myers
Category: YA
Genre: Mystery
Why: I'm a sucker for mysteries. Ones where everyone is a suspect and secrets are spilled? Even better.






The Change 1: Stranger by Rachel Manija Brown and Sherwood Smith
Category: YA
Genre: Dystopian Fantasy
Why: It sounds like it could be cool.







No comments:

Post a Comment