Wednesday, February 3, 2010

W W W Wednesday post

This is a weekly meme run by MizB at the Should be Reading blog:

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?

Currently Reading: Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr.
Surprisingly I'm kind of loving it. I say surprisingly because of all the comparisons to Twilight I've heard and frankly, I did not like Twilight. But this...this book I'm getting into. I also think it's more like Tithe by Holly Black then Twilight but that may be just me. I'm also reading The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes on my Kindle as part of my quest to read the classics I've been meaning to read this year.
Recently Finished Reading: Dream Girl by Lauren Mechling. Review post is on this blog.
What I'll be reading next: Blue Heaven by C. J. Box and Unicorn Chronicles two: Song of the Wanderer by Bruce Coville.

No comments:

Post a Comment