Monday, February 22, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

This is a weekly meme hosted by One Person's Journey through a World of Books. Here is a list of what I read last week:
Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson (and out in paperback February 23rd for those interested in reading it)
The Door Within Trilogy Book 1: The Door Within by Wayne Batson Thomas
Both of these books are reviewed on this blog (followers/commenting most welcome)

Currently I'm reading:
The Looking Glass Wars Trilogy Book 2: Seeing Redd by Frank Beddor (will most likely be done with that today)
The Mists of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley
Emma by Jane Austen
Sookie Stackhouse 5: Dead as a Doornail by Chalaine Harris

I will be reading these next as they are library books:
The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod, Book 1: Eighth Grade Bites by Heather Brewer
The Queen of Cool by Cecil Castellucci
Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella
The Bar Code Tattoo by Suzanne Weyn

2 comments:

  1. I'm currently reading several books at the moment, and this is one of them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOH - I dont how I missed your post here - but I see it now and I am excited to see your thoughts on Wintergirls!

    Have a super week!

    ReplyDelete