Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Blog award!


Many thanks to Small Reviews for awarding me with the Versitile Blog Award!
To accept this award you must:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (In no particular order...)
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.

1) Thank you to Small Review for this award! I also got the same award in the same week from Coma Calm's Blog so thank you as well.

2) Seven things about myself:
1)I'm a huge Harry Potter freak. I'm actually on my way to see the seventh movie in a little bit SQUEE!
2)I detest the Twilight series. I consider it one of the worst written books ever.
3)Originally I grew up in Silver Spring MD (a suburb outside of Washington D.C.) but moved to the St. Louis area in Middle School.
4)I'm a big fan of TV and Movies. My favorite TV shows right now are Glee, Castle, Dancing with the Stars (I'm rooting for Kyle Massey), Project Runway, and Wizards of Waverly Place. Movie wise I'm looking forward to seeing Tangled, Voyage of the Dawn Treader, Tron Legacy (incidently, the first Tron came out the year I was born), True Grit, King's Speech, and Green Lantern in the summer (although I'm not sold on Blake Lively being in there). Favorite show of all time? Buffy the Vampire Slayer (followed by Firefly, Gilmore Girls, Stargate, Avatar: The Last Airbender and much more...)
5)I'm a Disney freak. Part of it is the artist in me who loves all the animation they do, other part is I just enjoy it. Even though I am aware there are some funky messages in it for girls and whatnot.
6)I am a former anime otaku. I admit I haven't been much into anime lately, but I still am reading Black Butler, CLAMP (Tsubasa and xxxHolic mostly), and Haruhi.
7)I am a cat person. I have no pictures of my kitty to show you right now, but he is cute. Even if he is a pain sometimes.

3)In no particular order:
Emma Michaels
Hobbitsies
Reading Adventures
Book Chick City
So Many Books, So Little Time
Reading Angel
Words on Paper
Alison Can Read
Confessions and Rambling of a Muse in the Fog
Confessions of a Book Addict
Page Turners
All Booked Up
Imagination in Focus
Book Crazy
The Fiction Enthusiast

If it turns out that you've already gotten this award, then opps (I tried) and you can just ignore me.

4)I will be contacting you all via comments today. Again, sorry if you've already gotten this award. But thanks again to the two that awarded me this!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for my award - it never stops being exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome, and thank you again for putting so much effort into your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete