This is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This is my first time doing this meme, so bear with me if I'm not doing something right.
Top Ten Books on my Spring TBR Pile
Oh god, only ten? This is going to take a lot of narrowing down...okay, in no particular order, here's what I've got my eye out for:
1) Princesses of Myth: Spirit's Princess by Esther Friesner-I fraking love these mythology books by Esther Friesner and can't wait to read about Himoko as she's a historical figure I don't know much about.
Release Date: April 24rth.
2) The Immortal Rules Book 1: Blood of Eden by Julie Kagawa-I love the Iron Fey series and look forward to seeing what Kagawa's imagination does with vampires.
Release Date: April 24rth
3) Darkness Rising Book 2: The Calling by Kelley Armstrong-I'm always up for a Armstrong book.
Release Date: April 10th
4) Starcrossed Book 2: Dreamless by Josephine Angelini-Starcrossed was a pleasant surprise for me last year (surprise because I was expecting not to enjoy it that much) and I really can't wait to get my hands on the sequel.
Release Date: May 29th
5) The Curse Workers Book 3: Black Heart by Holly Black-I love the Curse Workers series, I can't wait to find out what happens next even if Black will probably take my heart out of my chest and hand it back to me in pieces. And I'm annoyed that they changed the covers on me so my books won't match...
Release Date: April 3rd
6) Abandon Book 2: Underworld by Meg Cabot-While I admit, Abandon was not Cabot's best work, I still enjoyed it enough that I'm looking forward to Underworld. Cabot always shows me a good time with her books and this trilogy is no exception.
Release Date: May 8th
7) Seven Kingdoms Book 3: Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore-FINALLY COMING OUT! And I thought waiting on Mad Men was bad...
Release Date: May 1rst
8) Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund-Well, I seem to be in the minority but I absolutely loved the Rampant books. I love Peterfreund's writing and can't wait to see what she does with what's being called Persuasion in space.
Release Date: June 12th
9) Bloodlines Book 2: The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead-VA, need I say more?
Release Date: June 12th
10) Sookie Stackhouse series Book 12: Deadlocked by Charlaine Harris-I can't break my Sookie addiction and I don't want too. This'll tide me over till True Blood returns (in which they BETTER NOT KILL TARA).
Release Date May 1rst