Sunday, February 19, 2012

In My Mailbox (72)

This is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren that tells people what new books we got over the week. This is a wee bit late because I had to work all day today.

From NetGalley:
A Temptation of Angels by Michelle Zink-As I've said several times, I'm not a huge angel fan. But if anyone can get me into angels, Zink can. This book will be released on March 20th. Thank you Dial for the eARC.

Downloaded to Kindle:
Victorian San Francisco Mystery Book 1: Maids of Misfortune by M. Louisa Locke-It's cozy mystery in victorian times with female sleuth. I'm weak to this action you guys, of course I downloaded it.

From the Library:
Iron Witch Book 2: The Wood Queen by Karen Mahoney-Iron Witch was rather ho hum in my opinion but it was good enough for me to give the second book a chance. The author gets one more shot to set her series apart from the pack. If she doesn't, I'm giving up on it.
Fracture by Megan Miranda-2012 debut that I haven't heard too much about.
Deviants Book 2: Havoc by Jeff Sampson-Another case where I wasn't overly impressed with Deviant but it was interesting enough that I'm picking up the second book. Hopefully like A Million Suns it's better then the first.
Article 5 Book 1 by Kristen Simmons-2012 dystopian debut that I haven't heard too much about.
The Mockingbirds Book 1 by Daisy Whitney-Another contemporary I've been meaning to read for awhile. What better time then when it's sequel has come out?

No comments:

Post a Comment