Sunday, July 17, 2011

In My Mailbox (46)

This is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren that tells people what new books we got over the week. As always the links in this post go to the book's Amazon page if you want more info on them.

Bought at Books a Million which was having a awesome 4 dollar sale on good YA books:
The Demon's Lexicon Book 1 by Sarah Rees Brennan-I've heard good things about this and it sounds right up my ally so I'm hoping it lives up to the hype or at the very least is enjoyable.
The Last Survivors Book 2: The Dead and the Gone by Susan Beth Pfeffer-I loved Life as We Knew It and I'm eager to continue this trilogy.
Uglies series Book 1: Uglies by Scott Westerfield-I have become a big Westefield fan after reading Leviathan and The Midnighters. People say this is his best work so expectations are high even though I'm trying to keep it down.

From the library:
Theatre Illuminata 2: Perchance to Dream by Lisa Mantchev-Third book comes out this summer so I'm trying to catch up on this series as I loved the first one.
100 Cupboards Book 1: 100 Cupboards by N. D. Wilson-I've been intrigued by this series for awhile and people have been telling me it's good. Now that my library finally has a copy and I can read it.

That's all I got in my mailbox this week. What did you get in yours?

4 comments:

  1. I love Scott Westerfeld! I hope you enjoy Uglies and the rest of the books you got this week! Here's My IMM if you want to check it out! Happy reading!

    -Jessica (Peace Love Books)
    New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set! I love the Uglies books. I really want to read the Demon's Lexicon.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice mailbox this week. I haven't started reading the Uglies yet.
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the first Uglies Book but I haven't read it yet.

    Here's my IMM

    http://riverinaromantics.blogspot.com/2011/07/in-my-mailbox_15.html

    ReplyDelete