Saturday, May 7, 2011

In My Mailbox (38)

This is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren that tells people about what new books we've gotten over the past week. Since, I missed last week due to family vacation this post will include last weeks library books as well as this weeks. As always the links in this post go to the book's Amazon page if you want more info on them.
BOUGHT:
Darkest Powers Book 3: The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong-I can't wait to read this! I bought the first one in paperback because I wasn't sure if I'd like it (I hadn't read anything of Armstrong's at that point) and I'm anal about having all my book series match so I had to wait till the other books came out in paperback. However, as soon I finish this I'm getting The Gathering. No way am I waiting for that one.
Airhead Trilogy Book 3: Runaway" by Meg Cabot-Can't wait to get my hands on Abandon next.
LIBRARY BOOKS:
Mercy Thompson Book 3: Iron Kissed by Patricia Briggs-Trying to get caught up on this series this year.
The Chemical Garden Trilogy Book 1: Wither by Lauren DeStafano-I'm about halfway through. Not as enamoured with it as I wish I could be, though the writing is good for a first book.
Cloaked by Alex Flinn.-2011 book, I'm giving Flinn one more chance because I wasn't super impressed by Beastly.
Cryer's Cross Book 1 by Lisa McMann-2011 new series by the author of the Wake Trilogy (which I still need to finish, opps)
Bloody Jack Book 1 by L.A.Meyer-I've been wanting to try out this series. It's about a girl disguised as a boy (my favorite trope) who is a pirate.
Kindred by Tammar Stein-angel 2011 book that's actually pretty good so far.

That's all I got this week. What did you get in your mailbox?

No comments:

Post a Comment