Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Book Review: Shadow Walkers


TITLE: Shadow Walkers
AUTHOR: Brent Hartinger
PUBLISHED: 2011
CATEGORY: Young adult
GENRE: glbt, paranormal, mystery, drama
PREMISE: A boy tries to find his missing brother via astral projection with the help of another boy.
MY REVIEW: This book was so short I honestly have very little to say about it. It's one of the first YA glbt books I've read so it's gotten me slightly interested in reading more. Oh, and just so we're clear any bigoted homophobic comments I may get for reading glbt will not be tolerated. Your comment will either be ignored, mocked, or deleted depending on my mood and how rage inducing your comment is.
Like I said this book was short. It was sweet, mystery went by fast, and the mechanics of the astral projection were interesting. It's just that it isn't very memorable, you know? I'd rec this book for open-minded people looking for a quick read.
WHO SHOULD READ: fans of glbt books, fans of Geography Club
MY RATING: Three and a half out of Five incense sticks

No comments:

Post a Comment