Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books on My Spring TBR List

This is a weekly meme hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish. This week is top ten books on my Spring TBR list. As always, to help narrow it down, I'm doing books that are coming out during April, May, and up to June 21rst.

1)Rebel Belle Book 2: Miss Mayhem by Rachel Hawkins

Why: I love Hawkins' books. She's never disappointed me. I loved Rebel Belle and can't wait to get my hands on the sequel.

Released: April 7th





2) Night and Fog Book 2: Conspiracy of Blood and Smoke by Anne Blankman

Why: Loved Prisoner of Night and Fog last year, so underrated. I can't wait to read the sequel.

Released: April 21rst




3)Sekret Book 2: Skandal by Lindsay Smith

Why: Another awesome sequel I'm looking forward too. Last year was a good year for new series.

Released: April 7th





4) An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir

Why: This just sounds so cool. A fantasy series based on Rome? Yes, please. Plus, it's gotten lots of good buzz.

Released: April 28th





5) Illusionarium by Heather Dixon

Why: I loved Entwined. It's one of my favorite 12 Dancing Princesses retellings, next to Princess of the Midnight Ball by Jessica Day George. I'm so glad Dixon hasn't disappeared and is indeed writing still. Plus, this one is steampunk. I'm so weak when it comes to steampunk.

Released: May 19th



6) Scarlett Undercover by Jennifer Latham

Why: Cool sounding mystery about a girl discovering family secrets that may solve her father's murder. I'm weak to girl sleuths. The fact that she's Muslim American just furthers my interest in this one.


Released: May 19th



7) Stranje House Book 1: A School for Unusual Girls by Kathleen Baldwin

Why: It sounds right up my alley. Girls who don't fit into regency society get sent to a school that does in fact train them for things like spying. A little Agency series sounding and that is not at all a bad thing.

Released: May 28th



8) Seriously Wicked by Tina Connolly

Why: Fun looking book about the daughter of a wicked witch who doesn't exactly want to go into the family business.

Released: May 5th









No comments:

Post a Comment