Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books on my Winter TBR List

This is a weekly meme hosted by the girls over at The Broke and the Bookish

Top Ten Books on My Winter TBR List

For my sake, I narrowed this down to books from now until the end of February and not counting the books I already have that are waiting to be read (aka Coldest Girl in Cold Town, Dream Thieves, Battle Magic, Curties and Conspiracies, and A Dance of Dragons. I'll get to you guys soon, I swear).

1) Starters series Book 2: Enders by Lissa Price-Released Jan. 7th-Do you know how long it's been since Starters? Well over a year. Which is kind of mean considering where it left off.

2) Archived Series Book 2: Unbound by Victoria Schwab, Released Jan. 28th-I've said it before, and I'll say it again: The Archived was one of 2013's underrated books of the year.

3) Under the Never Sky Trilogy Book 3: Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi-Released Jan. 28th-Can't wait to see how this one ends!

4) Madman's Daughter Trilogy Book 2: Her Dark Curiousity by Megan Shepherd-Released, Jan. 28th-Madmen's Daughter was another underrated book of 2013 (though thankfully slightly more read then The Archived). I can't wait to see how the author ties in Frankenstein to an already awesome series.

5) Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge-Released Jan. 28th. Fantasy retelling of Beauty and the Beast? Bring it.

6) Lunar Chronicles Book 3: Cress by Marissa Meyer-Feb. 4rth-You all are probably sick of hearing me whine about how much I have to wait for Cress so I'll spare you.

7) Altered series Book 2: Erased by Jennifer Rush, Released Jan 7th-Altered was a pleasant surprise for me. I wasn't expecting much from it, what with the half naked guy on the cover and the cheesy sounding summary, but this is one of the many cases where poor packaging sometimes hides a awesome book. Not to say it doesn't have its cheese, but it's fun cheese.

8) Pivot Point series Book 2: Split Second by Kasie West-Pivot Point was another pleasant surprise from this year. I hope the sequel is just as fun as the first one was.

9) Defy by Sara B. Larson-Released Jan. 7th-New one about a girl disguising herself as a boy and joining the royal guard. I'm a sucker for those kinds of books. Blame the Tortall series, which I'll be judging this book by, so be warned author.

10) Tsarina by J. Nelle Patrick-Released February 27th.-Historical fantasy taking place in Russia during the time of the Romanovs. Hells yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment