Sunday, January 22, 2012

In My Mailbox (68)

This is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren that tells people what new books we got over the week.

From NetGalley:
Spellbound Book 2: Spellcaster by Cara Lynn Shultz-In my effort to keep up on new releases I'm trying to use Net Galley again. I was for a bit then stopped. I'm starting back up again. Thank you Harlequin Teen for the eARC.

From the library:
Fox and Phoenix by Beth Bernobich-fantasy debut from last year that didn't get much buzz for some reason even though it sounds rather awesome.
The Pledge by Kimberly Derting-One of the many dystopians last year written by the author of The Body Finder. Should be interesting even though I've heard mixed reviews about it. As someone who wasn't as in love with Body Finder as everyone else, maybe I'll love this more?
Theatre Illuminate Book 3: So Silver Bright by Lisa Mantchev-What I believe is the conclusion of one of my favorite fantasy trilogys.
The Space Between by Brenna Yovanoff-I loved The Replacement and this one looks just as good. Apparently about the daughter of a demon and an angel.

4 comments:

  1. I love the Theatre Illuminata trilogy it is so awesome! I need to reread the series, I guess the final version changed from the ARC version so I still need to read the final copy of it. Did you see the book trailer for SSB and the contest Lisa is having? Go check out her page if you haven't seen it yet.

    I also have the Pledge and need to read that one too.

    Happy reading
    http://kristina-worldofbooks.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-43.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set! I'd like to read Spellcaster. Still need to read Spellbound though.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Pledge and The Space Between sound really good! New follower...here is my IMM if you'd like to follow back: http://theonceandfuturelibrarian.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Mailbox! i really enjoyed The Pledge. Hope you enjoy it too!
    Happy Reading!
    Em
    My IMM post
    A Beautiful Madness

    ReplyDelete