Sunday, June 20, 2010

In My Mailbox

Trying to get back into the swing of memes as I've been horribly lax about them this past month...So for a start the return of my participation of In My Mailbox, hosted by Kristi over at the Story Siren. Here's what I've got in to review:

This Week's library loot:
The Amaranth Enchantment by Julie Berry.
The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson.

Books I've snagged at the stores/book fair:
Gilda Joyce series Book 4: The Dead Drop by Jennifer Allison.
Insatiable by Meg Cabot
Vampire Academy Book 2: Frostbite by Richelle Mead
Sunshine by Robin McKinley
Womens Murder Club Book 1: 1rst to Die by James Patterson
Life as We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer
The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield
Never Trust a Dead Man by Vivian Vande Velde

Ones I'm most excited about are the Meg Cabot one (I've been dying to read it since I first heard the synopsis of it), Vampire Academy 2 (I've been holding off on this since I've had other books but now that my list is pared down I'm going to catch up on this series), Sunshine (which I was going to buy eventually anyway but then they recently released it in that GORGEOUS cover. So that one was a pure impulse buy), and Gilda Joyce 4 (my favorite kooky girl in my old hometown of D.C? Words do not describe how this pleases me).

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the Vampire Academy series! The books get better as the series progreses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks so much for mentioning the Gilda Joyce series in your blog! Hope you enjoy THE DEAD DROP! :) You might also be interested in Gilda's new blog at www.gildajoyce.wordpress.com
    Thanks again!
    Jennifer Allison (author of the Gilda Joyce series)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome! I love the series by the way. I'll definitely check out the blog too!

    ReplyDelete