Monday, March 15, 2010

What Are You Reading Mondays...

This is a weekly meme hosted by One Person's Journey Through a World of Books

Last Week I read and reviewed the following:
Gilda Joyce Book 2: The Ladies of the Lake by Jennifer Allison
Pants on Fire by Meg Cabot
Percy Jackson Book 2: The Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan
House of Night Book 1: Marked by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast

Currently I am reading:
Emma by Jane Austen (yes, still. I'm hoping to wrap it up this week, I didn't get any reading of it accomplished last week due to the above books)
Sookie Stackhouse Book 6: Definitely Dead by Charlaine Harris (my excuse for this one is the same as Emma, I didn't pick it up at all; blame Percy Jackson)
The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan

I will definitely be wrapping these up this week as they are library books:
The Last Knight by Hilari Bell
The Faerie Wars, Book 1 by Herbie Brennan
The Thief Lord by Cornelia Funke

1 comment:

  1. I need to look at your review of the 2nd Percy Jackson book. I thought I bought it this last week but once i was home realized I purchased book 4.... LOL

    Guess since I won book 5 I will be finishing this series :)

    ReplyDelete