Sunday, August 7, 2011

In My Mailbox (49)

This is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren that tells people what new books we've gotten or recieved over the week. Sorry this is so late, I had to work all day today and this is the first time I've been able to get to the net. For the record, tax free weekends are the devil. Just saying.

Bought books:
Insatiable Book 2: Overbite by Meg Cabot.-I loved Insatiable last year, it was one of my top ten of 2010, I can't wait to read this but will probably take a while because I still have o read Abandon as well as Game of Thrones beforehand and do you all know how big that book is?!
Prophecy of the Sisters Book 2: Guardian of the Gate by Michelle Zink.-Another one I've been eager to read but have waited to buy because I bought the paperback copy and I have this thing about all my books series need to be either all paperback or hardcover. Preferably I'd like them all to match cover wise but sometimes that's not possible.

Library books (I discovered my library has inter-library loan reserve! Squee!):
Timeless by Alexandra Monir.-I'm hoping this is not as smultzy as I fear.
Throat by R. A. Nelson-vampire book that I've heard basically nothing about.
The False Princess by Eilis O'Neal-I've been wantint to read this since I heard the premise. I hope it's as good as it sounds.
Deviants Book 1: Vesper by Jeff Sampson-shifter book thing from Jan. Already finished and I really liked it. Review forthcoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment