Sunday, April 17, 2011

In My Mailbox (36)

This is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren that tells people about what books we got this week. All the links in this post go to the book's amazon page if you want more info on them.
All I have are library books this week because as I said, I'm on a book buying ban till I finish at least ten of the ones I have that I haven't read yet.

From the library:
Nightshade Book 1 by Andrea Cremer-2010 book I've been meaning to read but didn't want to buy in case I ended up hating it. Due to the mixed reviews there's about a fifty percent chance of that.
Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly-Another 2010 book I wanted to read but didn't want to buy because I was just okay about Northern Light.
The Hollows Book 1: Dead Witch Walking by Kim Harrison-Been hearing really good things about this adult series and my library FINALLY had the first book in.

That's it for me this week. What did you get in your mailbox?

No comments:

Post a Comment