Sunday, April 10, 2011

In My Mailbox (35)

This is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren that tells people what new books we got over the week. All the links in this post go to the book's Amazon page if you want more info on them.

Downloaded to Kindle:
Switched Trilogy Book 1: Switched by Amanda Hocking-Hey, my book buying ban didn't include Kindle books. I want to see what the fuss is about especially as this author apparently just got a major book deal so I have a feeling she's going to be super popular soon. If you want to read her before she becomes Stephanie Meyer or Cassandra Clare her trilogy is currently only 99 cents each on Kindle right now.

From the library:
Warped by Maurissa Guibord-2011 book that looks cool.
Dead Beautiful Book 1 by Yvonne Woon-book from last year that I wanted to read but never got around to it but lo and behold my library finally has a copy. Yay library.

That's all I got this week. My mailboxes will probably be small for awhile as I'm on a book buying ban till I whittle down my to read pile of owned books to at least three.

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to read Switched. Hope you like it and happy reading.
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete