This is a weekly meme hosted by the gals over at The Broke and the Bookish.
Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait to Get My Hands On
1) The Diviners series Book 2: Lair of Dreams by Libba Bray-Released April 2014. The amount I've been pining for this book is kind of sad. I love Libba Bray, I loved The Diviners. I can't wait to see what happens to Evie and Co. next. I've missed them so much.
2) Finishing School Book 2: Curtsies and Conspiracies
by Gail Carriger-Released today! I loved the spin-off series that Carriger started. I look forward to spending more time with Sophronia and friends.
3) Madman's Daughter Trilogy Book 2: Her Dark Curiousity by Megan Shepard-Released Jan. 28th-I loved Madman's Daughter and can't wait to see how Shepard tackles Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.
4) The Archived series Book 2: The Unbound by Victoria Schwab-Released Jan. 28th. The Archived was seriously underrated.
5) Lunar Chronicles Book 3: Cress by Marissa Meyer-Released Feb. 4rth-It's the Lunar Chronicles. Nuff said.
6) Dangerous Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margeret Stohl-Released May 20th-Ridley is getting her own book! Ridley is getting her own book! ;squees;
7) Daughter of Smoke and Bone Trilogy Book 3: Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor-It's Daughter of Smoke and Bone. Nuff said.
8) Fever-Dani O'Malley series Book 2: Burned by Karen Marie Moning-Released July 22nd-which is WAY TOO FAR AWAY.
9) American Fairy Trilogy Book 3: Bad Luck Girl by Sarah Zettel-Released May 27th-Another underrated series.
10) Grisha Trilogy Book 3: Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo-June 3rd, After the way the second book ended, I need this book like yesterday.