Thursday, February 10, 2011

Book Review: See What I See


TITLE: See What I See
AUTHOR: Gloria Whelan
PUBLISHED: 2011
CATEGORY: Young adult
GENRE: drama
PREMISE: A girl goes to live with her reclusive father in order to go to art school.
MY REVIEW: This review is going to be very short because I honestly don't have much to say about this book. It was short and sweet and went by quickly (I finished it in under two hours). Mostly it was melodrama so if you like the Lifetime Movie channel sort of things then you'll probably like this book.
Honestly it just went by so quickly I didn't have much time to form any real attachment to the story or characters or writing. I guess I just wish it was longer because I felt like this could have been a much longer story and maybe then I would have had time to actually form an opinion on it other then: wow, that was quick.
WHO SHOULD READ: fans of drama stories
MY RATING: Three out of Five art pieces

No comments:

Post a Comment