Thursday, May 13, 2010

Book Review: Stargazer


TITLE: Stargazer
PART IN SERIES: Book 2 in the Evernight series
AUTHOR: Claudia Gray
PUBLISHED: 2009
GENRE: Young adult, series, vampires, romance
PREMISE: Bianca is back at Evernight, now in a secret relationship with Lucas; discovering secrets about the school, and dodging...ghosts.
MY REVIEW: I was worried that once the twist was over with in the first book, this series would get boring and melodramatic. I'm happy to say Gray proved me wrong. There are just as much twists (if not more so) in this book as the first and it was just as fun to read, and Gray wasn't afraid to add complications such as: just because Lucas and Bianca are together, doesn't mean they don't have problems or issues with each other.
Gray also has added more to the characters of Lucas and Bianca and I now find the two more believeable. But I'm more focused on the ending because man I did not see that coming. I hope Raquel doesn't become a full blooded enemy of Bianca's later on because I like her! I also hope Vic shows up more because I adored him in this book. I really like where Gray is taking this so far. Can't wait to continue.
WHO SHOULD READ: if you've read the first book, vampire fans, Twilight fans, House of Night fans
MY RATING: Four and a half out of Five fangs

FOR THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGES:
One Hundred Plus Books
12 by 12 in May
YA Challenge
Support Your Local Library
Finish That Series!

No comments:

Post a Comment