Sunday, June 19, 2011

In My Mailbox (42)

This is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren that tells people what new books we've gotten over the week. All the links in this post go to amazon if you want more info on the book.

Downloaded to Kindle:
Star Crossed by Elizabeth C. Bunce-For book battle. Already finished and I loved it. Review is forthcoming. There's a sequel to this coming out in November and I can't wait.

Library Books:
Bad Girls Don't Die by Katie Alender-One I've heard next to nothing about but looks interesting. Plus there's a sequel coming out this summer so I thought I'd take a look.
Women of the Otherworld Book 4: Industrial Magic by Kelley Armstrong-My love affair with the Women of the Otherworld verse continues.

That's all for me this week. What did you get in your mailbox?

1 comment:

  1. Great set! I really want to read Starcrossed. Heard so many good things.
    New Twitter follower. Old GFC follower.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete