Sunday, January 9, 2011

In My Mailbox (26)

In My Mailbox is back! Yay! This is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren that tells people what books we got over the week.

Downloaded on my Kindle:
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak-I've been flip-flopping about reading this and finally decided to just get it because it sounds like something I'll get into. Now if I can just make up my mind about Eat, Pray, Love...
The Healer's Apprentice by Melanie Dickerson-Currently being offered for FREE on Kindle! Can't beat that.

From the library:
Sleepless by Cyn Balog.-About sandmen so I had to pick it up because no one not named Neil Gaiman does anything about sandmen.
Witch and Wizard by James Patterson.-Finally getting off my butt and checking this series out. Hopefully I'll be finishing up Maximum Ride this year too.
Wildwing by Emily Whitman.-Looked really good and my library actually had it!

Bought (over the break period, not all this week):
Vampire Queen series Book 1: Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel-Been eyeing this one so I finally caved.
Haunting Emma series Book 1: Deception by Lee Nichols-ghost story-like thing that looked cool.
Haruhi Book 3: The Boredom of Haruhi Suzimiya by Nagaru Tanigawa.-Light novel series that the anime is based on. Read the books, they are just as hilarious as the show.

That's all I got in my mailbox. What did you get in yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment