Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Looking Ahead: October 2014

Here are some of the books on my radar that I hope to read eventually for this blog:

The Young Elites Book 1: The Young Elites by Marie Lu
Category: YA
Genre: Fantasy/Dystopian?
Why: Because the Legend Trilogy was awesome.
Released: October 7th, 2014






Crewel World Trilogy Book 3: Unraveled by Gennifer Albin
Category: YA
Genre: Fantasy
Why: Because I've been loving this trilogy and can't wait to see how it ends.
Released: October 7th, 2014






A Vision of Fire by Gillian Anderson and Jeff Rovin
Category: Adult
Genre: Mystery, Sci-Fi
Why: Mostly interested in this because I adore Gillian Anderson and I'm curious to see what she's come up with. Celebrities writing books don't always turn out well though, so I'm hesitant.
Released: October 7th, 2014




Snow Like Ashes Book 1: Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch
Category: YA
Genre: Fantasy
Why: I'm a sucker for fantasy with pretty covers. Plus this one is about a girl going on an adventure and discovering things. I'm in.
Released: October 14th, 2014





Darkest Minds Trilogy Book 3: In the Afterlight by Alexandra Bracken
Category: YA
Genre: Dystopian/Urban Fantasy
Why: That evil cliffhanger of doom that was the second book in this series.
Released: October 28th, 2014





Talon series Book 1: Talon by Julie Kagawa
Category: YA
Genre: Fantasy from the sound of it.
Why: Because it's Kagawa, that's why.
October 28th, 2014






A Murder of Magpies by Sarah Bromley
Category: YA
Genre: Looks like Urban Fantasy
Why: Sounds like a cool concept. I really love the eerie cover too.
October 28th, 2014








No comments:

Post a Comment