Saturday, March 25, 2017

Notable Releases 3/19-3/25

Here are some of the releases of this past week that are on my radar (so expect future reviews of them at some point), I think people might want to know about, or are just big buzz worthy books of the moment.

MG/YA:

Wide-Awake Princess series Book 6: The Princess and the Pearl by E.D. Baker

If you have a tween who is still riding high from the Beauty and the Beast movie, absolutely give them this series.






Miss Ellicott's School For the Magically Minded by Sage Blackwood

This sounds like so much fun and right up my ally. I can;t wait to get my hands on it.

Project Nemesis Book 1: Nemesis by Brendan Reichs

Interesting looking, possibly science fictiony, thriller.









Adult Fiction:

Interdependency 1: The Collapsing Empire by John Scalzi

The latest Scalzi book. Personally, I'm still waiting for my sequel to Lock In.








Non-Fiction:

The Polygamist's Daughter by Anna LeBaron

Interesting looking memoir that's been getting some buzz.








City of Light, City of Poison: Murder, Magic, and the First Police Chief of Paris by Holly Tucker

Interesting looking history book.







Comics/Graphic novels:

Over the Garden Wall Vol. 1 TP
Rust Vol. 2: Secrets of the Cell TP
Cyborg Vol. 1: The Imitation of Life TP
DMZ Vol. 3 TP
Flintstones Vol.1 TP
Civil War II: Fallout TP
Deadpool: Too Soon TP
Iron Fist: The Book of Changes TP
Unbeatable Squirrel-Girl Vol. 5: Like I'm the Only Squirrel in the World TP

No comments:

Post a Comment