Sunday, August 24, 2014

Book Review: The End of Everything

TITLE: The End of Everything
AUTHOR: Megan Abbott
PUBLISHED: 2011
CATEGORY: Adult
GENRE: Mystery, Drama
PREMISE: A girl's best friend disappears and never comes back.
MY REVIEW: I don't have much to say about this one. It was a random pick up library read. I wouldn't have picked it up if I wasn't doing my current library read through project. By the way, I've edited my method slightly. I'm still going to try and read as much of the fiction section as I can, but only ones I'm actually mildly interested in. It's just that the past month has been tedious for me and filled with lots of books I did not finish and I don't think it's accomplishing anything for me other then frustrating me, because I dislike leaving books unfinished. So, I'll still be going through the shelves, one by one. I'll just be a little more picky and only pick up the ones that actually look like something I'd enjoy (and that I haven't read).
As for the book...it was okay. It wasn't my cup of tea. But if you're one of those family drama lovers who liked things like Gone Girl or Lovely Bones, then this may appeal to you.
WHO SHOULD READ: Gone Girl fans, Lovely Bones fans, family drama fans
MY RATING: Three out of Five shrugs

No comments:

Post a Comment