Sunday, March 4, 2012

In My Mailbox (74)

This is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren that tells people what new books we've gotten over the week.

Bought books:
Millaneum Trilogy Book 3: The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets Nest by Steigg Larsson-FINALLY out in paperback. Of course it'll be some time before I get to this because I still have to get through book 2 as wells as Game of Thrones book 3.
Delirium Book 2: Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver-My most anticipated book of February! Only reason I had to wait so long to buy is because apparently Target doesn't sell this series anymore so I had to wait to go to Barnes and Noble.

From the library:
Weather Warden Book 1: Ill Wind by Rachel Caine-While I found the first few Morganville Vampire books okay I found it quickly got rather boring and repetitive so I'm trying out Caine's adult books, hoping maybe they're not so repetitive and have a more developing plot.
Bad Taste in Boys by Carrie Harris-book from last year I've been meaning to read. I believe it involves zombies?
Dead to You by Lisa McMann-The latest McMann book.
Cahill Witch Chronicles Book 1: Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood-2012 debut about witches that sounds awesome.

4 comments:

  1. I need to read Delirium, so many people are talking about it.

    Happy Reading
    http://kristina-worldofbooks.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-47.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Born Wicked! I'm currently listening to that one on audiobook, it's very good so far (:

    I hope you enjoy all of your books!

    Celine ~ Nyx Book Reviews
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some great books! I really want to read Bad Taste In Boys. I keep hearing good things.....

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cover of Bad Taste In Boys! Its so pretty(: I hope you enjoy all your new books, can't wait to see what you think of Bad Taste In Boys, and Pandemonium!

    Lisa
    www.turningpages94.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete