Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (1)

Finally getting off my butt and starting to do this meme. I did it way back when I first started the blog but got out of the habit but this time I'm going to stick too it!



TITLE: Seven Kingdoms Book 3: Bitterblue
AUTHOR: Kristin Cashore
RELEASE DATE: May 1rst, 2012
CATEGORY: YA
GENRE: fantasy, adventure
SUMMARY FROM BOOK: Well, there isn't one available yet, I believe but it's about Bitterblue, a character from Graceling who I adored.

WHY I'M EAGER: Frankly I just love the Graceling books. They are epic fantasy at their best. We've been waiting something like what, three years at least for this book? As said above, Bitterblue was one of my favorite things in Graceling and I am most definitely looking forward to a story about her. I'll be honest, this is possibly my most looked forward to book of this year. If you have not taken the time to read Graceling or Fire yet, I totally recomend them.

1 comment:

  1. I am really excited for this one. I love this series. I cant wait to read more about Bitterblue.
    my wow http://jennreneeread.blogspot.com/2012/02/waiting-on-wednesday-4.html

    ReplyDelete