Thursday, January 12, 2012

Book Review: Liar's Moon


TITLE: Liar's Moon
Book 2 in the Thief's Errant series
AUTHOR: Elizabeth C. Bunce
PUBLISHED: 2011
CATEGORY: Young adult
GENRE: fantasy, adventure
PREMISE: Digger once more gets caught up in royals business. This time she must help Durrel himself.
MY REVIEW: I loved Star Crossed when I read it last year for a challenge and looked forward to reading Liar's Moon. Luckily Liar's Moon is just as good as the first. Yes, it drags a bit, and I would have liked more developement for the Digger/Durrel relationship but all in all I'm pleased with this sequel.
There's great world building, good plots, and it was a treat to catch up with the characters I grew to love in Star Crossed (Raffin!). There were several twists and turns I didn't see coming and that cliffhanger is downright evil and will have you clamouring for the next book.
If yo loved Star Crossed you will not be disappointed with this sequel.
WHO SHOULD READ: fans of Star Crossed, Tamora Pierce fans, fantasy fans
MY RATING: Four out of Five thieves

No comments:

Post a Comment