Sunday, November 13, 2011

(In My Mailbox (60)

This is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren that tells people what new books we've gotten over the past week.
Late again, blame my job. Only have my weekly library haul because I was good and didn't buy books:

Nevermore Trilogy Book 1 by Kelly Creagh-I've been wanting to read this paranormal book dealing with Poe for ages and now I finally can.
Angelfire Book 1 by Courtney Allison Moulton-part of my debut challenge for this year.
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins-Everyone and their mother was raving about this book last year. I normally don't do romance contemporaries (not really my genre) but when a book generates that much buzz, I feel a need to check it out at least. Hopefully it's not a case of overhype.
Imaginary Girls by Nova Ren Suma-paranormal gothic thing that I've been dying to read.

That's it for me. What did you get in your mailbox?

5 comments:

  1. awesome IMM! I've read Nevermore and Anna and they are both fantastic read! Heard good things about angelfire and imaginary girls. Need to add them in my list too

    here's my IMM : http://crazytrinket.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-19.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope you like Anna and the French Kiss, I ADORE it. And I've been dying to read Imaginary Girls too. Enjoy your books!

    I'm a new follower. :)
    Andie
    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna is fantastic!! So romantic! Hope you like it!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set! I think Anna lives up to the hype. Much better than most contemporaries. Angelfire was pretty good too. Enjoy!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was also skeptical before I read Anna. After all, how could a book be as good as everyone said. Plus it just sounded so cheesy. But call me converted, because I wound up falling in love with Anna as well.

    ReplyDelete