Sunday, May 15, 2011

In My Mailbox (39)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren that tells people what new books we've gotten over the week. All the links in this post go the book's Amazon page if you want more info on them.

Just library books this week:
Forgive My Fins Book 1 by Tera Lynn Childs-Book I meant to read last year and am now reading due to my curiousity in this mermaid thing. The second book comes out next month for those who don't know.
The Splendor Falls by Rosemary Clement-Moore-YA paranormal that recently got rereleased in paperback. I figured this would be the jumpstart to my paranormal summer reading.
Clarity Book 1 by Kim Harrington-YA 2011 Debut that looks interesting.

Well, that's it for me. What did you get in your mailbox?

No comments:

Post a Comment